The Official PDMC Forum

The Official Purbeck and District motorcycle club forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Top 'o' town Gestapo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cool Brand Owner
I have no friends.....only a pc
I have no friends.....only a pc

PostSubject: Top 'o' town Gestapo   Sat 17 Oct - 9:16

We went out for a ride today - Ringwood - Salisbury - Shaftesbury - Sherborne, ending up at Top'0'Town Dorch for well earned cuppa.

It was SO good to be out on the bikes for a change and all was going swimmingly UNTIL - this officious little p***k of a car park attendent drove (yes, I said drove!) up to as we parked in the completly deserted area behind the cafe (You know the area we mean?) and said 'The bike parking area is over there'. He then pointed to a postage stamp sized area in the far corner. Now, bearing in mind the whole car park was only 20% full and there was only room for one of our bikes in the completely inadequate designated area, you can imagine my reaction - yes!? He drove (Yes, I said DROVE again) around the car park, not once getting out of the car, with me on foot in hot pursuit calling him ... well I let you guess

HE personifies exactly what is wrong with this country

SO, if you park there, be prepared and if there's more than 2 of you, please ask him (Politely ) how you can possibly fit mutiple bikes into a space approx 3mx2m.

What a
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Top 'o' town Gestapo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1