The Official PDMC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official PDMC Forum

The Official Purbeck and District motorcycle club forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home wanted for a little cat!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
squirreleater
The Web monkey
squirreleater

Home wanted for a little cat! Empty
PostSubject: Home wanted for a little cat!   Home wanted for a little cat! Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug - 14:56

Julies auntie has a little cat visiting, It is a neighbours cat, but the selfish gits then got a dog and basically made the cat feel unwelcome,locking it out etc.... It's taken to trying to get some food and bed at Julies aunts.
She isn't in a position to take it in, although she would love to.

It is young black (we think) male cat, very friendly,All it's after is a bed,food and a little fuss. (Like me really!)

If you know of anyone who may be able to help home it, please shout, we will follow it up.

cheers,
Stuart.
Back to top Go down
https://pdmc-motorcycle-club.forumotion.com
Twin Peaks
Motormouth
Motormouth
Twin Peaks

Home wanted for a little cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home wanted for a little cat!   Home wanted for a little cat! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug - 5:56

Stu

Sorry Stu - would love to be able help but we still have our dog although she's now very elderly, very noisy and very incontinent - so have to say 'can't help' at this time.

Keep us 'on file' though as we may be able to offer a home in the future.

Cathy
Back to top Go down

Home wanted for a little cat!
Page 1 of 1