The Official PDMC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official PDMC Forum

The Official Purbeck and District motorcycle club forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broadmayne Panto Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icemaiden
Mucho chatto
Mucho chatto
Icemaiden

Broadmayne Panto Time Empty
PostSubject: Broadmayne Panto Time   Broadmayne Panto Time Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan - 15:14

This year the Broadmayne Players are proud to present their version of "Little Red Riding Hood". The panto is Thursday 17th, Friday 18th and Saturday 19th of Feb, doors at 7, performance starts at 7.30pm. Tickets are £5 each.

If any of you are mad enough to want to come along and support me and the rest of the (insane) cast, let me know here, I will get the tickets and deliver them on club night (10 Feb).
Back to top Go down
Twin Peaks
Motormouth
Motormouth
Twin Peaks

Broadmayne Panto Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broadmayne Panto Time   Broadmayne Panto Time Icon_minitimeThu 3 Feb - 9:59

Hi M

Thoroughly enjoyed last year . . . . oh, yes we did! Two tickets please for the Friday 18 Feb performance. Will bring spondoolicks to Club Night.

Cathy
Broadmayne Panto Time 720760

PS: Do you want a lift to Club Night seeing as we pass through Broadmayne on our way through?
Back to top Go down

Broadmayne Panto Time
Page 1 of 1