The Official PDMC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official PDMC Forum

The Official Purbeck and District motorcycle club forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snowdrops and Daffodils

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocketman
Motormouth
Motormouth
Rocketman

Snowdrops and Daffodils Empty
PostSubject: Snowdrops and Daffodils   Snowdrops and Daffodils Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb - 8:32

Whilst the hardy members were out sampling the delights of riding down to Topsham on Sunday, we came across lots of Snowdrops and a few full bloom Daffodils - a sure sign that Spring is on its way.
So it is nearly time for you softies out there, to clear away the cobwebs, banish the spiders, unstick the brake pads and get those wheels a turning. Snowdrops and Daffodils 901134 Snowdrops and Daffodils 185923
Back to top Go down
Sheep inWolfs Clothing
Mucho chatto
Mucho chatto
Sheep inWolfs Clothing

PostSubject: Re: Snowdrops and Daffodils   Snowdrops and Daffodils Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 0:33

Speaking as one of the aforementioned 'softies'.......... it is my intention to tax the bike from March so I will be rejoining the ranks soon.

I have missed the thrills of two wheels for the last three months but not the frozen extremities etc.

I am looking forward to getting back 'into the groove' as it were Snowdrops and Daffodils 720760
Back to top Go down
Twin Peaks
Motormouth
Motormouth
Twin Peaks

PostSubject: Re: Snowdrops and Daffodils   Snowdrops and Daffodils Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 9:26

It will feel like summer for everyone as sun light floods the skies . . . . . the Orange Bomber will soon be back on the road!! lol!

Cathy
Snowdrops and Daffodils 4686
Back to top Go down
Thundercatjockey
Chairman
Thundercatjockey

PostSubject: Re: Snowdrops and Daffodils   Snowdrops and Daffodils Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb - 12:31

Snowdrops & Daffodils. Who is the softy now. Snowdrops and Daffodils 581310 Snowdrops and Daffodils 581310
Back to top Go down
https://pdmc-motorcycle-club.forumotion.com
yellowbas
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
yellowbas

PostSubject: Re: Snowdrops and Daffodils   Snowdrops and Daffodils Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb - 0:34

Us youngsters are hard as nails and out in all weathers!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowdrops and Daffodils   Snowdrops and Daffodils Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowdrops and Daffodils
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official PDMC Forum :: Chat forum-
Jump to: