The Official PDMC Forum

The Official Purbeck and District motorcycle club forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Filming for a new Play

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheep inWolfs Clothing
Mucho chatto
Mucho chatto

PostSubject: Filming for a new Play   Mon 14 Mar - 16:17

Had a very interesting day today, yesterday son-in-law Craig got a call from a group who are making a film and play based on the story of a chap who lost his leg in a motocycle crash. He was asked if he and myselft would take part in a sequence of the film playing the part of two of the bikers and using the actual injured guy as a pillon for the filming.

Basically the guy was a pillion rider on a sports bike which hit a car broadside, he was thrown over the car and damaged his leg to the point it had to be removed. The story tells of his struggle to re-build his life to the point that he is currently operating a company which designs and makes artificial limbs with bikers in mind.

To cut a long story short (and a very long day !), we arrived at the location in the New Forrest and spent the day riding up and down the local roads whilst being filmed doing what bikers do. Before you ask, we were not asked to recreate the crash (apparently they have already covered that at an earlier shoot). I have to admit that it was not as much fun as you may think, lots of waiting around for camerment to set up etc. sitting on the bikes in full gear in hot sunshine (it's tough being a film star).

The film crew have promised to send us copies of the footage and should anyone wish to see the end result.......... it is called One Step and will be shown at the Lighthouse Studio Theatre from April 26th to 30th Curtain up 7:30pm.

If I can workout how to post it on the forum, I have one of the flyers which I will attempt to upload.

Photobucket

Last edited by Sheep inWolfs Clothing on Wed 16 Mar - 4:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sprintman
Motormouth
Motormouth

PostSubject: Re: Filming for a new Play   Tue 15 Mar - 1:59

Hi Alan,
Will you be nominated for an Oscar !!!!
To solve the last dilemma, if you have a Printer/copier etc just copy but to a file not print and then insert via Photo-Bucket into our forum.
Regards John
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thundercatjockey
Chairman

PostSubject: Re: Filming for a new Play   Tue 15 Mar - 14:07

What a Star. Cool Any signed photo's ready yet. Wink

Combopatch
Mucho chatto
Mucho chatto

PostSubject: Re: Filming for a new Play   Tue 15 Mar - 15:03

Hi Clint opp's sorry Alan

Don't forget my sighed photo and sorry I didn't know we had a film star in our midst on Sunday

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filming for a new Play   

Back to top Go down

Filming for a new Play
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1