The Official PDMC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official PDMC Forum

The Official Purbeck and District motorcycle club forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cheap motorcycle jeans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheep inWolfs Clothing
Mucho chatto
Mucho chatto
Sheep inWolfs Clothing

Cheap motorcycle jeans Empty
PostSubject: Cheap motorcycle jeans   Cheap motorcycle jeans Icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 13:16

For some time now I have been searching for some jeans to wear on the bike when full motorcycle trousers are not necessary. After searching without much joy (I can't justify spending £130+ on jeans) I was becoming quite disheartened untill a conversation with Mr Quirk alerted me to the Bikers Yard at Christchurch. I have managed to find what I was looking for, I bought a pair of JTS jeans for £69.99.

So thanks for the info John, I will be using the Bikers Yard for my needs in future Cheap motorcycle jeans 720760
Back to top Go down
yellowbas
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
yellowbas

PostSubject: Re: Cheap motorcycle jeans   Cheap motorcycle jeans Icon_minitimeThu 7 Apr - 0:20

Hi Sheep inwolfs Clothing,

Kayleigh and myself are also looking for these jeans would you mind passing on the address to me would be very usefull, pretty please. Thats a pretty good price for them as well. Cheap motorcycle jeans 346731
Back to top Go down
Sheep inWolfs Clothing
Mucho chatto
Mucho chatto
Sheep inWolfs Clothing

PostSubject: Re: Cheap motorcycle jeans   Cheap motorcycle jeans Icon_minitimeThu 7 Apr - 0:42

No problem Bas, the address is: 111 Purewell, Christchurch Dorset, BH23 1EJ Tel: 01202 496006 (www.bikersyard.co.uk).

Its located on the old High Street Cheap motorcycle jeans 720760 .
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh
Gossip
Gossip

PostSubject: Re: Cheap motorcycle jeans   Cheap motorcycle jeans Icon_minitimeThu 7 Apr - 10:59

Thank you Smile
We'll have to check it out another day. Certainly better than my previous plan to go without buying food to afford a pair of Draggins Embarassed
Back to top Go down
yellowbas
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
yellowbas

PostSubject: Re: Cheap motorcycle jeans   Cheap motorcycle jeans Icon_minitimeFri 8 Apr - 0:08

Many thanks for the Address. Cheap motorcycle jeans 720760 look forward to visting the place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap motorcycle jeans   Cheap motorcycle jeans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheap motorcycle jeans
Page 1 of 1