The Official PDMC Forum

The Official Purbeck and District motorcycle club forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  

Share | 

West Bay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheep inWolfs Clothing
Mucho chatto
Mucho chatto

PostSubject: West Bay   Mon 2 May - 0:28

Anyone thinking of taking their bike out today?

I am thinking of taking a short trip to West Bay today, the weather looks quite reasonable so I will be leaving Poole about 10:00am for a late breakfast at the cafe on the beach.

If anyone would care to join me, I will see you there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheep inWolfs Clothing
Mucho chatto
Mucho chatto

PostSubject: Re: West Bay   Mon 2 May - 11:49

Wel I went to West Bay today, dissapointed to find myself sitting eating breakfast like 'Billy no mates', I was unaware that the PDMC are fair weather bikers lol! however, I was rescued by a couple of very attractive German girls who sat at my table. As we chatted and I tried refreshing my knowledge of the German languge, I discovered that they are both keen bikers back home and are planning a return trip with their bikes to the UK in July.

So I have arranged to meet up with them on their return and maybe share the delights of the motorcycling roads of the Purbecks with them both, I am looking forward to getting reaquainted with both Giesla and Annica

I didn't even mind getting a bit damp on my way back through Dorchester, in general the trip was enjoyable if a little blustery at times (especially along the coast road from West Bay).

Cheers all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icemaiden
Mucho chatto
Mucho chatto

PostSubject: Re: West Bay   Mon 2 May - 14:25

Glad you had such a good time. Yes, I am a fair weather biker, my Kawasaki got a darn good scrub down, with liberal applications of both brasso and WD-40. I hope next time you see it the rear sprocket meets with your approval!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheep inWolfs Clothing
Mucho chatto
Mucho chatto

PostSubject: Re: West Bay   Tue 3 May - 1:15

Hi Mandella, glad to see that you are taking care of your bike (my old dad used to say "if you look after the machine, it will look after you"), I look forward to examining your 'sprockets' in due course Wink .

I have to say the Sprint is looking a little worse for wear at the moment, but I will spend some time on it later to bring it back to its full glory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Bay   

Back to top Go down

West Bay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1