The Official PDMC Forum

The Official Purbeck and District motorcycle club forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Newsletter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheep inWolfs Clothing
Mucho chatto
Mucho chatto

PostSubject: Newsletter   Tue 12 Jul - 0:45

Hi folks, this month's newsletter is looking very thin at the moment, I know I have not been as active with the club as I would like but something must have hapened that you wish to share with the members.

If you have anything for the newsletter, please send me some info or you could end up with the whole thing filled with some drivel about refitting the sonar domes to Type 42 destroyers for the Indian Navy (my current pet project) Wink

I have looked in on this forum few times in the past weeks and I'm sure I've seen tumble weed blowing across the screen lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sopwith Camel
Motormouth
Motormouth

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter   Tue 12 Jul - 10:36

Sheep inWolfs Clothing wrote:

I have looked in on this forum few times in the past weeks and I'm sure I've seen tumble weed blowing across the screen

No that was John's wig!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sopwith Camel
Motormouth
Motormouth

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter   Wed 13 Jul - 14:55

Hi Mr Sheep, why not make it a quarterly instead of monthly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheep inWolfs Clothing
Mucho chatto
Mucho chatto

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter   Thu 14 Jul - 2:12

With the apparent lack of interest displayed by the membership, I am having doubts as to the need for monthly newsletter.

I had hoped that there would be input from other members of the club but it would seem that this is not to be the case, perhaps we should consider scrapping the newsletter altogether since members can get information on rideout and events from the forum calendar.

I will consider changing the newsletter to a quarterly format if it is deamed worthy of continuation. Perhaps you the members would care to express your thoughts on this subject !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheep inWolfs Clothing
Mucho chatto
Mucho chatto

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter   Sat 16 Jul - 1:22

As a result of Thurday's Club Night, it has been decided to change the Newsletter to a quarterly format so the next issue will be produced in September.

I still live in hope that some of you will contribute articles for inclusion (just give me the details and I will write the article if required).

The general opinion was that the newsletter is a useful guide to the club's activities and from the responses given you all seem to enjoy it's arrival so please help me to make it an interesting publication.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter   

Back to top Go down

Newsletter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1