The Official PDMC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official PDMC Forum

The Official Purbeck and District motorcycle club forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Posting pictures on here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cool Brand Owner
I have no friends.....only a pc
I have no friends.....only a pc
Cool Brand Owner

Posting pictures on here! Empty
PostSubject: Posting pictures on here!   Posting pictures on here! Icon_minitimeFri 9 Nov - 3:16

Last night we had a discussion about how to post piccies on here, so thought I'd tell how I do it? Not sure if it's the best/correct way - but it works!!

When writing your post hover the cursor over the small icons (above the text box) until you see the 'Host an image' box, click on this.

You should get a box come up, make sure 'File' is seleceted (not 'URL'), click the 'browse' button to find the photo you need on you computer and double click the photo. The file source and name should appear next to the 'Browse' button

Make sure the 'resize image' is set to '800 px width (for forums)' then click 'Host it'.

You should get another box come up with 3 lines - Thumbnail, image and image url - click the 'copy' button next to the image line (You may get a prompt to allow this? if so allow it!).

If the image is highlighted in blue, then click on the 'Host an image' icon to close that box.

To enter photo into your post, right click the cursor and click 'Paste'. You should get the photo name and a load of text come up, but not the photo itself, which should appear when you post your scribe!!

If not, press 'edit', get a coffee and try again!!!! lol! Wink
Back to top Go down
sprintman
Motormouth
Motormouth
sprintman

Posting pictures on here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting pictures on here!   Posting pictures on here! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov - 8:56

Cheers Dave, it works, makes it a lot easier.
Regards John

Posting pictures on here! K1211
Back to top Go down

Posting pictures on here!
Page 1 of 1