The Official PDMC Forum

The Official Purbeck and District motorcycle club forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Where is everyone ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PlayGirl
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

PostSubject: Where is everyone ?   Thu 8 May - 4:52

I've got a day off because of the weather so thought I'd make an appearance and say 'Hi all !' It's a little quiet on here isn't it.....is no one riding their bikes , have you all fallen out and are not speaking to each other ?   
I was at the airfield on Monday and was delighted to see Coolbrand and his lovely family ( he hasn't changed a bit ! ) oh dear, I'm getting nice in my old age, I must sort that out.
Richard was with me on his latest , extremely noisy, Yamaha cruiser and I was on my new bike also a cruiser ( you see I told you we were getting old ), having finally ditched the 125cc in the direction of my daughter ! I bought Arnie , as my bike is called , in need of a bit of TLC. I've taken him to pieces and got him running and re sprayed him, but there is still a lot of pimping to do !!!    In case you're wondering about his name , I called him after Arnold Shwartzenegger, you know , a lot of bulk but not a lot of content !!!!!  lol! lol!   
Well. the rain has stopped a bit , so I'm off to wrestle a couple of naughty horses with dozy owners and see if I can finally get them off the naughty step !!! lol! lol! lol!  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cool Brand Owner
I have no friends.....only a pc
I have no friends.....only a pc

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone ?   Thu 8 May - 14:01

Twas good to see you both. How about popping along to say hi to us all sometime?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PlayGirl
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone ?   Fri 9 May - 10:23

I have been thinking about doing that for a while.....the awful weather put me off.....soggy leathers , not a good look or feel !! I might well turn up to next months club night if the weather is ok. I never used to be a fair weather rider but the recent bad weather and being constantly wet from working with horses has turned me into a bit of a wuss !! lol! lol! Where do you all meet on club night , the main pub or the bowling alley ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thundercatjockey
Chairman

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone ?   Tue 13 May - 8:17

Hi PlayGirl,

Good to see you are back on a bike. Sorry we did not stop on Sunday morning but we were on our way for breakfast and on to a ride out.
We meet at the same place and time but inside in the Pub in our own little room. We would love to see you Guys any time.   

Ride Safe and Keep it Rubber Side Down.   

PlayGirl
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone ?   Tue 13 May - 10:41

Hi Alfie, thanks for the info , it will be nice to catch up with everyone , there have been a few changes I see since I saw you all last.
I have been back riding for quite a while now and it's just like I was never away. Riding without hearing is quite challenging , but hey, that's what mirrors are for. Wink   I love my new bike, no more wrist ache or neck ache, God I love cruisers !!!   
As for last Sunday , I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was you otherwise I would have waved !
Well , I look forward to seeing you all and possibly seeing some of you on Bike night on Poole Quay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone ?   

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official PDMC Forum :: Chat forum-
Jump to: