The Official PDMC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official PDMC Forum

The Official Purbeck and District motorcycle club forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top 'o' town Gestapo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cool Brand Owner
I have no friends.....only a pc
I have no friends.....only a pc
Cool Brand Owner

Top 'o' town Gestapo Empty
PostSubject: Top 'o' town Gestapo   Top 'o' town Gestapo Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct - 9:16

We went out for a ride today - Ringwood - Salisbury - Shaftesbury - Sherborne, ending up at Top'0'Town Dorch for well earned cuppa.

It was SO good to be out on the bikes for a change and all was going swimmingly UNTIL - this officious little p***k of a car park attendent drove (yes, I said drove!) up to as we parked in the completly deserted area behind the cafe (You know the area we mean?) and said 'The bike parking area is over there'. He then pointed to a postage stamp sized area in the far corner. Now, bearing in mind the whole car park was only 20% full and there was only room for one of our bikes in the completely inadequate designated area, you can imagine my reaction - yes!? He drove (Yes, I said DROVE again) around the car park, not once getting out of the car, with me on foot in hot pursuit calling him ... well I let you guess Top 'o' town Gestapo 185923

HE personifies exactly what is wrong with this country Top 'o' town Gestapo 31084

SO, if you park there, be prepared and if there's more than 2 of you, please ask him (Politely Top 'o' town Gestapo 901134 ) how you can possibly fit mutiple bikes into a space approx 3mx2m.

What a Top 'o' town Gestapo 71503
Back to top Go down

Top 'o' town Gestapo
Page 1 of 1