The Official PDMC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official PDMC Forum

The Official Purbeck and District motorcycle club forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

funny funny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
squirreleater
The Web monkey
squirreleater

funny funny Empty
PostSubject: funny funny   funny funny Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec - 13:39

Go to the comments.
'Harmless gryphons' comments are pure gold! Go to the comments on the comments as well, quite a few quality ones there too...

http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AKDL1-Dedicated-Link-Cable/dp/B000I1X6PM
Back to top Go down
https://pdmc-motorcycle-club.forumotion.com
yagi
Mucho chatto
Mucho chatto
yagi

funny funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny funny   funny funny Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec - 9:59

lol! an overpriced cat5e patch lead..($500)... any audio file would now its a rip-off there is no difference between a £1.99 lead from a market stall to an all singing gold plated branded lead, (IE Denon) from a high street shop.... a quality lead / inter-connect has to be OFC free and if you can afford it, silver plated .... not gold or chrome, it also depends on the source and the receiving end..... I understand why one guy sent his back with a snotty letter........but it made good reading...... funny funny 720760

funny funny 31084 I'll stop now because I'll get carried away and bore
everyone

Well done Stu.... it just goes to show how easy it is to get ripped off ....weather buying a DVI, HDMI, Scart, Cat5e, Component, Composite, S/PDIF Toss-Link, Neutrik HLI to stereo RCA's.......etc,etc,etc, the list goes
on and on..... i'll stop now ...said too much already

Cheers Graham
Back to top Go down
squirreleater
The Web monkey
squirreleater

funny funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny funny   funny funny Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec - 12:36

For those that can't be bothered to click the link...
Pasted from the comments....
( It's about a $500 lead for hifi components.)

231 of 233 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars Why did it have to be blue?, June 28, 2008
By Harmless Gryphon (Nowhere worth mentioning) - See all my reviews

I knew my day was going to improve when the truck pulled up at my home with this cable deep within. No ordinary truck, this one was Holy White, and the gold Delivery logo sparkled like a thousand suns reflected through shards of the purest ice formed with unadulterated water collected at the beginning of the universe. The driver, clad in a robe colored the softest of white, floated towards me on the cool fog of a hundred fire extinguishers. He smiled benevolently, like a father looking down upon his only child, and handed me a package wrapped in gold beaten thin to the point where you could see through it. I didn't have to sign, because the driver could see within my heart, and knew that I was pure. Upon opening the package, an angelic choir started to sing, and reached a crescendo as I laid this cable on my stereo system. Instantly, my antiquated equipment transformed into components made from the clearest diamond-semiconductor. The cable knew where to go, and hooked itself into the correct ports without help from me - all the while, the choir sang praises to the almighty digital god. With trepidation, I pushed "play," and was instantly enveloped in a sound that echoed the creation of all matter, a sound that vibrated every cell in my body to perfection. I was instantly taken to the next plane, where I saw the all-father. I knew with my entire soul, that all was good in the world.

But then I realized the cable was blue, so I only gave it one star. I hate blue.
Back to top Go down
https://pdmc-motorcycle-club.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

funny funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny funny   funny funny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

funny funny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official PDMC Forum :: Chat forum-
Jump to: