The Official PDMC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official PDMC Forum

The Official Purbeck and District motorcycle club forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Invitation to Black Rat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocketman
Motormouth
Motormouth
Rocketman

An Invitation to Black Rat Empty
PostSubject: An Invitation to Black Rat   An Invitation to Black Rat Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 4:10

How about joining us at our next Clubnight Feb 11th, At the New Inn, Church Knowle, 7.45 for 8. Both you and your spouse will be given a warm welcome. An Invitation to Black Rat 264696
Back to top Go down
black rat
black rat

PostSubject: meeting   An Invitation to Black Rat Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan - 3:32

Thanks for the invitation, we will try to get there, look forward to meeting up.

Although I have been motorcycling for 40 odd years have never been part of a club. I am also mature and am just getting to grips with this new technology such as computers and mobiles so hopefully this message will get to where it is supposed to go!!!! An Invitation to Black Rat 242313
Back to top Go down
Cool Brand Owner
I have no friends.....only a pc
Cool Brand Owner

PostSubject: Re: An Invitation to Black Rat   An Invitation to Black Rat Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan - 8:02

We're a very 'mature' club An Invitation to Black Rat 720760

Would be good to see you at club night - just bring sense of humour and as long as you like to eat you'll fit in just fine Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
Rocketman
Motormouth
Motormouth
Rocketman

PostSubject: Re: An Invitation to Black Rat   An Invitation to Black Rat Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb - 3:57

Good to hear from you. Most of us are "mature" - age wise that is. I hope this remark doesn't draw too much adverse comment from our younger members (50 minus). An Invitation to Black Rat 901134
Back to top Go down
Cool Brand Owner
Cool Brand Owner

PostSubject: Re: An Invitation to Black Rat   An Invitation to Black Rat Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb - 8:26

Rocketman wrote:
Good to hear from you. Most of us are "mature" - age wise that is. I hope this remark doesn't draw too much adverse comment from our younger members (50 minus). An Invitation to Black Rat 901134

How old you gotta be to be mature then lol! Ouch, sorry better half An Invitation to Black Rat 901134

I meant mature in thinking of course (clears throat), hurumph hurumph lol!
Back to top Go down
squirreleater
The Web monkey
squirreleater

PostSubject: Re: An Invitation to Black Rat   An Invitation to Black Rat Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb - 14:27

Cool Brand Owner wrote:

I meant mature in thinking of course (clears throat), hurumph hurumph lol!

You?

Ha!
Back to top Go down
https://pdmc-motorcycle-club.forumotion.com
Cool Brand Owner
Cool Brand Owner

PostSubject: Re: An Invitation to Black Rat   An Invitation to Black Rat Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb - 23:16

That's it - I throwing a tantrum Whaaah An Invitation to Black Rat 31084 An Invitation to Black Rat 185923

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Invitation to Black Rat   An Invitation to Black Rat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Invitation to Black Rat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official PDMC Forum :: Chat forum-
Jump to: