The Official PDMC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official PDMC Forum

The Official Purbeck and District motorcycle club forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Open Day at The Gearbox Poole

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheep inWolfs Clothing
Mucho chatto
Mucho chatto
Sheep inWolfs Clothing

Open Day at The Gearbox Poole Empty
PostSubject: Open Day at The Gearbox Poole   Open Day at The Gearbox Poole Icon_minitimeSat 2 Apr - 1:38

Hi folks, sorry about the short notice but apparently today The Gearbox in Stanley Green Road Poole are having their annual Open Day.

I don't have any details (only found out myself last night), but I would guess it will be similar to last years event with sale prices on clothing, helmets, boots and gloves etc.

If anyone fancies a bargain, it might be worth a visit, might eve be some freebies Open Day at The Gearbox Poole 720760

I might drop in a bit later just to see what Vern and Dave have on offer.
Back to top Go down
Sheep inWolfs Clothing
Mucho chatto
Mucho chatto
Sheep inWolfs Clothing

PostSubject: Re: Open Day at The Gearbox Poole   Open Day at The Gearbox Poole Icon_minitimeSat 2 Apr - 11:32

Well, I went along to the open day........ nothing much new, same old prices, much too high for my meagre requirements - though the burger (free) wasn't bad.

The goody bag is not much either, some stickers a car airfreshner a naff mouse mat and a truly tacky track flag with a picture of some geezer I've never heard of !

All in all not really worth the effort of getting the bike out........... still I did go down to the Quay for a coffee and a bag of chips Open Day at The Gearbox Poole 720760
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh
Gossip
Gossip

PostSubject: Re: Open Day at The Gearbox Poole   Open Day at The Gearbox Poole Icon_minitimeSun 3 Apr - 1:49

I went along hoping for some bargains. Nearly bought some Kevlar jeans but they were a bit too much for my budget. I did enjoy the free barbecue though, and the chopper parked out the front Smile
Back to top Go down
Sheep inWolfs Clothing
Mucho chatto
Mucho chatto
Sheep inWolfs Clothing

PostSubject: Re: Open Day at The Gearbox Poole   Open Day at The Gearbox Poole Icon_minitimeSun 3 Apr - 7:11

Careful Kayleigh, showing an interest in a Hardly Dangerous is the start of a very slippery slope lol!

I too was interested in the Draggin Jeans, but decided that £125 was way out of my league Open Day at The Gearbox Poole 720760
Might try tinternet...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Day at The Gearbox Poole   Open Day at The Gearbox Poole Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Day at The Gearbox Poole
Page 1 of 1