The Official PDMC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official PDMC Forum

The Official Purbeck and District motorcycle club forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just to say hi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tenorsax
tenorsax

just to say hi  Empty
PostSubject: just to say hi    just to say hi  Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug - 15:04

just thought i would drop in and say hi as its a long time since i poked my nose in here,
hope you are all well

regards John
Back to top Go down
Thundercatjockey
Chairman
Thundercatjockey

just to say hi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to say hi    just to say hi  Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug - 9:18

Hi John,

Good to see you are still on two wheels.

Cheers Alf.
Back to top Go down
https://pdmc-motorcycle-club.forumotion.com
tenorsax
tenorsax

just to say hi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to say hi    just to say hi  Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug - 8:58

yes still on 2 wheels got myself a FJR 1300 now really loving it might come down to a sunday ride out or meet one of these sunny Sundays
Back to top Go down
Rocketman
Motormouth
Motormouth
Rocketman

just to say hi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to say hi    just to say hi  Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug - 11:47

Hey John, how does an FJR go down with the Suzuki Owners Club? Don't forget my offer of a few years ago of a bed for the night. Regards, Chris. just to say hi  720760
Back to top Go down
tenorsax
tenorsax

just to say hi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to say hi    just to say hi  Icon_minitimeSat 1 Sep - 1:34

hi Chris
sadly i am not in the Suzuki owners club any more, but still stay in touch with the the lovely people and great friends i made in the club,

i am a present building an extension for one of my customers and when i finish i have promised myself a few days holiday, so i might take you up on that offer for a bed for the night as fancy coming down to Poole bike night, will it still be good in October when i plan to spend a few days on the south coast, but no definite plans of yet, as may fly to Amsterdam as i have never flown before and would love to have a go.
hope you and your good lady are doing well, and look forward to catching up with you at the earliest opportunity

regards John
Back to top Go down
Rocketman
Motormouth
Motormouth
Rocketman

just to say hi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to say hi    just to say hi  Icon_minitimeSat 1 Sep - 3:02

Hi John,
Keep me informed of your intentions re Poole. We could rendezvous there and then come back to Swanage. I'm not sure when the "Bike Nights" finish but I think that Oct will probably be too late.
Regarding the flying bit - It's bloody hard on the arms and shoulders mate! lol!
All the best, Chris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just to say hi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just to say hi    just to say hi  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just to say hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official PDMC Forum :: Chat forum-
Jump to: