The Official PDMC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official PDMC Forum

The Official Purbeck and District motorcycle club forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't register? You can post here for help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
squirreleater
The Web monkey
squirreleater

Can't register? You can post here for help. Empty
PostSubject: Can't register? You can post here for help.   Can't register? You can post here for help. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 12:03

This is for guests/people who want to register but cannot and don't have any contact details.

Firstly, did you put your correct email address? one that you use( i know! but the next bit explains why) Did you get an activation email? and click on the link in the email? you have to do this to have your account activated.
Please don't keep trying with different username on the same email account, if you've tried and it hasn't worked, let me have a look first, i may be able to sort it this end.

Post with as much info about what you've done/not done and i will reply with (hopefully) some solutions.

Put a phone number or email up if you want so i can contact you directly, once i've written them down i will delete the details from here. Best time to get a quick reply is mid evening- i'm afraid i work and can't get to a pc all the time during the day.

Stuart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
This may help as well......

This is pasted from the FAQ....

If you have login problems, read or unread messages displaying problems, make sure your configuration must accept cookies.
You simply check your Internet configuration like shown below

Can't register? You can post here for help. Ieoptions5gf

Can't register? You can post here for help. Tutorialconnectionproblems1
Can't register? You can post here for help. Tutorialconnectionproblems2

If you still have problems, try to disable your personal firewall (Norton Personal Firewall, Kerio, Zone Alarm...)
Firewalls integrated to Windows XP and MacOS generally don't cause any problem, they can be kept enabled

If you don't have any personal firewall or that you continue to have problems, try to install another browser, like Firefox (freeware)
Shocked
Firefox Website

For your safety, we advise you to disable your public proxy server if you are using one.
Shocked
Never use a public proxy server
Back to top Go down
https://pdmc-motorcycle-club.forumotion.com
John Cha

PostSubject: Re: Can't register? You can post here for help.   Can't register? You can post here for help. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul - 1:54

Please would you assist me to access the forum. I am, and have been for some years, a paid up member of the club. I did not have problems with the previous forum, but with the one that was set up 2 or 3 years ago, I have had difficulties. I have not changed my user name(JC) or my password!

I wanted to put a bike for sale on the forum. I could use the email to circulate this to PDMC members but feel that this be an abuse of the set-up!

Please help. Thanks! John Challis
01929 427625 or 07966500820 or john@jchallis.plus.com
Back to top Go down
Sopwith Camel
Motormouth
Motormouth
Sopwith Camel

PostSubject: Re: Can't register? You can post here for help.   Can't register? You can post here for help. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul - 5:33

Sorting it for you,

I'll contact you in a few hours John, the forum will not let me sign back in for 1 and a half hours.

Can't register? You can post here for help. 720760
Back to top Go down
Sopwith Camel
Motormouth
Motormouth
Sopwith Camel

PostSubject: Re: Can't register? You can post here for help.   Can't register? You can post here for help. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul - 7:34

All sorted, You have lots to read now though John!!

Can't register? You can post here for help. 720760
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Can't register? You can post here for help.   Can't register? You can post here for help. Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul - 14:36

This is just a test for Stu
Back to top Go down
squirreleater
The Web monkey
squirreleater

PostSubject: Re: Can't register? You can post here for help.   Can't register? You can post here for help. Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul - 14:47

I know who you are!
Back to top Go down
https://pdmc-motorcycle-club.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't register? You can post here for help.   Can't register? You can post here for help. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't register? You can post here for help.
Page 1 of 1